Complaint Review: RVTL skin

• Updated: Wed, August 14, 2013

• Reported By: newyorkerfj — White Plains New York
RVTL skin
2551 East Ave S. Suite G100 Palmdale Ca 93550 Palmdale, California USA

RVTL skin equinox, Age free Skin, PhonixLab. Inc RVTL's trial is a trap Palmdale California

I was randomly found this beauty products from internet o June 30, 2013 .I signed two products for their "free trail'. It did not remind any thing like price or not canceling will be charged or any thing like that. When I receive the products, there were nothing with the shipments-no invoice, no tel. numbers, no website, no instructions for usage or charges or returning and cancellation information from inside out. I do not remember how long was the trail or the web site I went. I could not cancel the trial. My bank called me about month later, so did I know they charged me two shipments of $4.99 each on 6/30, $93.00 and $99.00 0n 7/15 and $99.95 and $107.93 on 7/31 before I receive the 2nd shipments! Was it a rip-off? My bank helped took last one charge of $107.93 off. Rest they agree to refund me$30.00, that's all. I e-mailed them-no response. I called them,they said every thing is in website, they refuse to do any thing-no return products, no refund! How could you sale people things without tell them the prices? Why not let a unsatisfied custormer to return there products and refund them? What kind of business is this?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/14/2013 10:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/RVTL-skin/Palmdale-California-93550/RVTL-skin-equinox-Age-free-Skin-PhonixLab-Inc-RVTLs-trial-is-a-trap-Palmdale-Californ-1075753. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on RVTL skin