Complaint Review: RVTrader, Vince

• Submitted: Sun, September 09, 2012
  • Updated: Sun, September 09, 2012

• Reported By: miriam — Keizer Oregon United States of America
RVTrader, Vince

RVTrader but spoke with Vince RVTradernet.com is the website Indicated a $199 fee if bought today would give publication to 25 different rv publications including RV Trader until the RV was sold. Internet

This is an online company which contacts you via ads searched off Craigslist and eBay classified.  I have the same complaints about this company as another user's complaint regarding a vehicle.  I was contacted by Vince and informed that for $199 I would have my RV directly publisized on RV Trader and about 25 other major advertising publications, that I would have my own website (but in reality it was admitted that it was their website with inventory listed), that they offerred the financing, and that if I were to do a specific google search on my travel trailor (i.e. 2002 Forest River Wildwood), it would directly reference all these websites including their own.  I did this search and it did not show at all in google.  I am a 14 plus years Sr. Business Systems Analyst who has developed websites on the side.  I advised that google now automatically searches websites for keywords.  Vince advised me they pay for this keyword search and to be put in prime position in a search.

Their website does not list address information:  should be a red flag, but I've been too busy and no ready access to the internet so I checked this after the ad was placed, which I was told I had to do that day or the price would go back up to $299.  In any case, there is no information on the website for contact number, address or technical support; these are major red flags to potential fraud.  Vince called me from a prefix number of 702, which I believe is Florida.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/09/2012 09:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/RVTrader-Vince/internet/RVTrader-but-spoke-with-Vince-RVTradernetcom-is-the-website-Indicated-a-199-fee-if-bough-938829. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on RVTrader, Vince