Complaint Review: RVtradernet

• Updated: Mon, May 20, 2013

• Reported By: wa anonymous — BRANDON Mississippi
RVtradernet
Internet USA

RVtradernet misinformation, false information, lack of help, no followup when requested. Internet

I was promised that RVTradernet was a comany to be trusted and within 30 days 75% listed motorhomes were sold.  Also, promised that the company would follow up and help me sell my unit-class B.  I never heard from the salesman again in 3 months. I called the company for sales rep name and phone # and could not get name or phone contact. Long story short is this company RVtradernet is a company that did nothing. I got only 1 referral in my listing time and this was a counterfit joke--person was a sham--on a boat and wanted my paypay private data.  I would not give to sham email writer and called RVtradernet--was told that the writer to me was not legit and to not correspond. In short--I only received 1 bogus referral. What a disgrace for a fee of   $299 on my credit card to post my ad--and the ad was not correct on data entered. This week of May 17th I cancelled the ad--do not be deceived.  wa anonmyous.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/19/2013 05:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/RVtradernet/internet/RVtradernet-misinformation-false-information-lack-of-help-no-followup-when-requested-I-1052174. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on RVtradernet