Complaint Review: RX FINANCIAL AKA PROTEL

• Submitted: Sun, August 22, 2004
  • Updated: Sun, August 22, 2004

• Reported By:TAMPA Florida
RX FINANCIAL AKA PROTEL
354 EAST 600 SOUTH SAINT GEORGE, Utah U.S.A.

RX FINANCIAL AKA PROTEL ripoff SAINT GEORGE Utah

RX Financial calls my cell phone telling me that I'm approved for a $5000.00 credit card. The fast talking repersintve tells me a debit of $219.00 would be debit out of my account on Augst 2,2004 .

That would be the one time fee and in return I will recieve by mail forums to fill out for the free aproved credit card within 3-7 business days, along with a free 250.00 shopping spree online or 3day 2night vacation.

The company recorded the conversation with only me and the voice dialer not me and the live person I was asking questions too. When I was asked for home phone number I told the rep I only have a cell phone and not a house phone and he told me that was ok I diddnt need one.

At the end of the call that they played back to me stated I said yes for the 15 free day trial that they will take 59.00 out of my checking. And since I didnt have a home phone I thought that didnt apply to me. Well Protel took the money out of my account without any notice untill after they took my money.

Leaving me with an overdrawn checking account for services I can not use due to not having a residential phone, and RX Financial took my 219.00 and left me with a CD, a book, and no credit card, and no free gifts.

And when I call customer service the same female answers the phone as if Im calling her house.

Marquita
TAMPA, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/22/2004 12:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/RX-FINANCIAL-AKA-PROTEL/SAINT-GEORGE-Utah-84770/RX-FINANCIAL-AKA-PROTEL-ripoff-SAINT-GEORGE-Utah-104829. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on RX FINANCIAL AKA PROTEL