Complaint Review: RX Financial Credit

• Submitted: Wed, August 25, 2004
  • Updated: Wed, August 25, 2004

• Reported By:Lancaster Pennsylvania
RX Financial Credit
PO Box 911283 St George, Utah U.S.A.

RX Financial Credit ripoff St George Utah

Rx Financial swindled me too!!! The company contacted me on July 26, 2004 on my cell telephone. They made the offer that I could receive a $5,500.00 credit card Visa or MasterCard with a one time fee of $219.90!

Half the time I couldn't understand what the representative was saying, he had a Middle Eastern accent!
I was informed of a list of federally insured banks in which to choose my credit card from! My checking account was debited $219.90, on Aug 9th. I waited 3 weeks for my credit card and nothing!!!

I called Aug 13, 2004 stating that my account was debited so, where is my credit card! The representative told me, I was going to get A PACKET in the mail, then I had to go on line and choose a card!!

I said, what if I didn't have a computer? He said I can go to the library to access the internet!! HOLD UP,....this is not what I was told on the phone!! I was expecting my credit card to come directly to me via mail!! NOT You have to pick a credit card from our web site!!

Aug 23, 2004, THE PACKET finally came in the mail, witch contained; A WELCOM letter, A Financial First-Aid Kit (book & CD), a gift certificate my choice of $250. On line shopping spree or 3day 2night vacation!! Wow!!! WHERE IS MY CREDIT CARD!!!!

Aug 25, 2004 today I called the 1800 # aging ! Once again I made a statement that I was very unsatisfied with this service!! Now I am demanding my money back,.. the representative said, Ms Jones I already spoke to you about this , HOLD IT, HOW COULD THAT BE, THE LAST REP I SPOKE WITH WAS A MAN,.AND YOU ARE A WOMEN!! She keep telling me to go into the web site and check it out to see all the credit card offers!!

I said NO, BECAUSE ONCE I GO ON THE WEB I DON'T GET A REFUND,I WANT MY MONEY BACK!! So now she typed something in the computer and said she was sending a message to the Escalation Department!!! The What?? I asked for the # she said there is no number for them, they will get in contact with me with-in 72 hrs!! Oook, now what if I don't hear from them in 72hrs!! Well then Ms Jones you will have to call me back!! THIS IS BULL S&$T,!!

I am going to the Police Dept in Pennsylvania, to have this company Investigated!!!

Lancaster, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/25/2004 12:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/RX-Financial-Credit/St-George-Utah-84770/RX-Financial-Credit-ripoff-St-George-Utah-105362. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on RX Financial Credit