killing

• Submitted: Wed, August 11, 2004
  • Updated: Wed, August 11, 2004

• Reported By:Olympia Fields Illinois
RX Financial, Go-Tec Financial Inc., Russell Palma
354 East 600 South, Suite 202 Saint George, Utah U.S.A.

RX Financial, Go-Tec Financial Inc Is A RIPOFF/SCANDAL!Russell Palma RIPOFF- Charged me fee of $219.90, lied about sending me a "Financial Package" but I never even got one, Saint George Utah

I was telephoned on June 6, 2004 from Russell Palma, a "representative" from the company , RX Financial- also known as GoTec Financial- and was offered a credit card "oppurtunity" if only I payed a one time fee of $219.90.

At first, it didn't sound like a ripoff/scam but I was promised a "financial package" within four to six weeks, and did not recieve one. After talking about my situation with several people, I came to realize that I did not need to pay a fee in order to recieve a credit card, and that I probably would never even recieve the "Financial package."

I kept calling and calling the company, and waited nearly 45 minutes on the phone every time in order to recieve customer service from a human being. Several times I was not treated with good customer service as I found myself being rushed through the conversation,with regards to getting my questions answered about my missing package and credit card.

I was given a tracking/verification number and offered free long distance in which I declined. For some reason, this offer seemed faulty, yet I did not know what to do, until I found this website.

Christina
Olympia Fields, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/11/2004 01:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/RX-Financial-Go-Tec-Financial-Inc-Russell-Palma/Saint-George-Utah-84770/RX-Financial-Go-Tec-Financial-Inc-Is-A-RIPOFFSCANDALRussell-Palma-RIPOFF-Charged-me-fe-103182. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on RX Financial, Go-Tec Financial Inc., Russell Palma

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC