Complaint Review: RX Financial, Go-Tec Financial Inc.,

• Submitted: Sun, August 15, 2004
  • Updated: Sat, August 21, 2004

• Reported By:st Pennsylvania
RX Financial, Go-Tec Financial Inc.,
Saint George, Utah U.S.A.

Rx Financial Go-Tec Financial ripoff Saint George Utah

*Consumer Comment: Rebuttal is a full out lie.

*UPDATE Employee: Trying to help

was telephoned on july 28, 2004 from customer representative, a "representative" from the company , RX Financial- also known as GoTec Financial- and was offered a credit card "opportunity" if only I payed a one time fee of $219.90.

At first, it didn't sound like a ripoff/scam but I was promised a "financial package" within four to six weeks, and did not recieve one. I kept calling and calling the company, and waited nearly 45 minutes on the phone every time in order to recieve customer service. Several times I was not treated with good customer service as I found myself being rushed through the conversation,with regards to getting my questions answered about my missing package and credit card.

I was given a tracking/verification number and offered free long distance in which I declined. For some reason, this offer seemed faulty, yet I did not know what to do, until I found this website. Pl let me know if anyone got his money back and what should i do. These people are completely fraud and pl tell all your friends at least they wont come in their trap.

Sumeet
st, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/15/2004 03:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/RX-Financial-Go-Tec-Financial-Inc/Saint-George-Utah-84770/Rx-Financial-Go-Tec-Financial-ripoff-Saint-George-Utah-103759. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on RX Financial, Go-Tec Financial Inc.,

Rebuttal is a full out lie.

AUTHOR: Lisa - (U.S.A.)

This is actually a rebuttal to the rebuttal.

Anyone who has read the other complaints about this company or has talked to them knows they are fully aware of what they are doing & you will Not get your money back. We that have filed here will not rest until your company is put out of business and I can only hope that you all get what you deserve. The only way to keep them from getting your money is to close your bank account if you have already given them your info. I am so sorry to see so many have been cheated. Good luck to you all.... Let's all get together & have a drink when they go under!

Trying to help

AUTHOR: Christina - (U.S.A.)

If you have still to this day not recieved your package your are entitled to a refund or if you would like we could send you out a different package, we are not a scam and we do everything legaly. I apologize that you are not happy with our company please call our customer service and get in touch with me ( Compliance Director ) and we will try everything in our power to help you.