Complaint Review: RX Financial

• Submitted: Tue, August 24, 2004
  • Updated: Tue, August 24, 2004

• Reported By:Los Angeles California
RX Financial
354 EAST 600 SOUTH SAINT GEORGE, Utah U.S.A.

RX Financial Fraudulent telephone credit card offer SAINT GEORGE Utah

I recieved an unsolicited call from a telemarketer offering a pre-approved credit card. In order to accept the offer, I was required to pay a one-time fee of $219.90. I gave the solicitor my checking account number in order to pay the fee. During the same phone conversation, I decided not to accept the offer and informed the telemarketer that I was no longer interested.

The solicitor responded by threatening to withdraw funds from my account. I hung up the phone. He called back four times throughout the day. In each conversation, he threatened to withdraw funds despite my refusal of the offer. After the fourth harassing phone call, I closed my checking account. RX Financial employs threats, deceit, and harassment to intimidate potential customers.

James
Los Angeles, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/24/2004 05:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/RX-Financial/SAINT-GEORGE-Utah-84770/RX-Financial-Fraudulent-telephone-credit-card-offer-SAINT-GEORGE-Utah-105235. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on RX Financial