Complaint Review: RX Financial

• Submitted: Sun, August 22, 2004
  • Updated: Sun, August 22, 2004

• Reported By:Kinston North Carolina
RX Financial
354 East 600 South Suite 202, St. George, Utah 84770, U.S Saint George, tah U.S.A.

RX Financial ripoff, Crook, Schemers "They are not to be trust" credit card offering ripoff scam Nationwide

A Man named Robert Brown called me constantly offering me a credit card with a $5000.00 credit limit, He said I just had a 1 time fee of $219.90.

He told me to give him my routing number, so that he can verify I have an active checking account. I had to repeat my information to some recording, He said I shall be receiving a package within 4 business days, and they will withdraw the money from my account on September 2. That will give me time to look the package over. He said if I dont like it, I can call this # 1-800-723-7652 to cancel before September 2.

He gave me a verification ID #, he said this it what I use to give the bank on Sept.2, so they can verify I approve of it.

After I repeated my information to the recording, He gave me the website address. Im just now checking it, which I should have checked it a little sooner. I hope I beat them out of their game, because today is Saturday, and If they were to try to take the money out of my account , this following Monday, They are going to be in for a shock. As soon as the bank opens Monday, I will be there to show them a copy of this website, which I printed, and to close my account for good. Then they will feel very stupid. I just hope they will call me back in tell me I gave them an invalid checking number, because thay are going to get a good cussing out!!!!! I will update this information to let you all know, if I Won or not,. ( To see if I beat them out of their schemoing game) I learned my lesson, and will not be giving out my number over the phone. EVERYONE TAKE MY ADVICE!!!!!

Kamesha
Kinston, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/22/2004 01:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/RX-Financial/Saint-George-tah/RX-Financial-ripoff-Crook-Schemers-They-are-not-to-be-trust-credit-card-offering-ripof-104835. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on RX Financial