Complaint Review: RX Helper- Delray Florida

• Updated: Wed, September 18, 2013

• Reported By: mary32080 — battle creek Michigan
RX Helper- Delray Florida
700 w. Hillsboror Blvd DeerField, Florida USA

RX Helper- Delray Florida paid monthly fee and did not receive medication for that month DeerField Florida

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: THE RX HELPER, LLC

On September 6, 2013 I had paid a total of $109.00, that was for my enrollment fee and my first months. As of September 18, 2013 I still have not recieved my medications. I am a diabetic and I am also on hormone replacements. The rep that I was speaking to was very rude to me. she laughed at me when I stated I had to have a complete hysterectomy due to cancer and could no longer have anymore children. I find that to be funny. I had to go through 6 months of chemo. I then asked to speak with a supervisor and she was very rude about it and did not even offer an apology. I had told Justin what was going on, He had told me that he needed a letter from my attorney stating that I was in the process of filing for diability. he needed a notorized copy from him and it could not be a faxed copy. So that would mean I would have to drive all the way to Detroit Mi get the letter from my attorney, I would have to drive all the way back to Battle Creek Michigan and then mail it out, that would take a very long time and lots of driving, Spend money that I do not have, then when I had told him that I wanted a full refund for the money that I had spent he had told me that I have to send a cancellation letter, I have already done that, For them to take your money and not send you the enrollment packet for 10 days after you had paid for your the first months. then they drag there feet just so they could take more money out of your account and still not send you the medicaitons you need help with. I need insulin to be able to survive.. I still do not see how they can send you insulin through the mail when it needs to be cooled until its opened.  I feel that I have been ripped off, Now they have my banking information and my personal information. What to do what to do. I am so very frustrated with this comany right now its not even funny..

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/18/2013 02:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/RX-Helper-Delray-Florida/DeerField-Florida-33441/RX-Helper-Delray-Florida-paid-monthly-fee-and-did-not-receive-medication-for-that-month-1085572. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on RX Helper- Delray Florida

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

THE RX HELPER, LLC

AUTHOR: THE RX HELPER, LLC - ()

Mary Pierce,

We take great pride in the work that we do, and hate to see a client upset. In response to the allegations referenced above, we have many different member service reps and if one of them needs additional training we take that very seriously.  Our member service staff is trained and caring.  In response to your refund request, It is clearly stated in our terms of service and privacy policy, which was sent to you with your initial paperwork, and accessible on our website 24/7, that the monthly payments are made for our services, not your medications. For a refund to take place  a client must be denied for the assistance with the pharmaceutical companies in which we are helping apply for. You also did a recording with us, upon your enrollment, acknowledging, and agreeing to those terms and conditions. Cancelation can take place anytime, but refunds only take place upon someone's denial for assistance or if they cancel in the first 14 days after enrollment once they send back the forms we have filled out for you.  You said that you “burned the forms” and could not send them back. It was also explained to you that in order to cancel your service you would need to send a cancelation letter either through email, fax or regular mail.  This was advised to you via our recorded verification confirmation, terms of service received in your initial paperwork, and on our website, under the terms of service tab.  You also said that we billed you and did not send out your forms for 10 days.  We usually have all the applications completed inside of 48 hours and sent out immediately.  Although you enrolled on August 23rd, you did not make a payment until September 6th.  Your PAP forms would not of been completed until the first payment was made.  When we first tried to run your payment the credit card you gave us was invalid and we could not get in touch with you because your phone number was invalid as well.  Once we finished your forms, you contacted us and changed the doctor which we then had to redo the forms once again which took additional time.  We apologize if your experience was anything other than a pleasure and wish to earn your business back.  Once again, we take pride in the work that we do, and if there is anything else we can assist you with in the future, please don’t hesitate to ask.