Complaint Review: RX MEDCO

• Submitted: Tue, June 07, 2011
  • Updated: Tue, June 07, 2011

• Reported By: RX MEDCO IS A SCAM — Riverside California United States of America
RX MEDCO
INLAND EMPIRE, California United States of America

RX MEDCO RX MEDCO MEDICAL TRANSPORTATION AND TRANSLATION They refused to pay for transportation and translating services. All they would ever say was that " the accountant is out of the office" or "your name is in the list to be paid next week" INLAND EMPIRE, California

These people are crooks. Theres hundreds of complaints against them online. I worked fro them for around three weeks as a workers comp driver and translator. When it came to paying me, they would give me dumb excuses like "the accountant is sick" the "accountant is out of the office" etc..They will not disclose their physical adress  'because it goes against company policies" (that raises a red flagg) the one you can find online is fake. It took them almost 2months to pay me. But in order to get them to pay me, I had to follow the advice of other victims. They adviced me to call and hang up for as long as it took for them to give up.. So i called and hang up arround 100 times from diffrent numbers and all the sudden the accountant was no longer sick, they emailed me a picture of my check, and I received it in the mail the very next day. They accussed me of being unproffessional and threaten to call the police on me lol (i WOULD HAVE LOVED THAT). I might be unprofessional but atleast am not a shameless crook. If this criminals owe you money follow my advice and keep calling them untill they give up. They only have a couPle of lines so it will only be a matter of an hour or maybe 2 for them to give up. Good luck!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/07/2011 09:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/RX-MEDCO/INLAND-EMPIRE-California-92503/RX-MEDCO-RX-MEDCO-MEDICAL-TRANSPORTATION-AND-TRANSLATION-They-refused-to-pay-for-transport-737809. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on RX MEDCO