Complaint Review: RX Medco, RxMedco Transportation And Translation

• Submitted: Mon, September 29, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, September 29, 2008

• Reported By:South San Francisco California
RX Medco, RxMedco Transportation And Translation
Laguna Beach, California U.S.A.

RX Medco, RxMedco Transportation And Translation RXMEDCO, stay away from them!! Laguna Beach, Who Knows? California or Florida

I was warned by another interpreter that was having problems collecting from RxMedco, but I decided to take some assignments and carefully monitor the invoices I was sending them.

The first red flag is that you cannot find what is their physical address, they only give you a P.O. Box.

By the time my first invoice was 15 days past due a faxed it to them, when they call me to offer me another assignment I told them that I need it that invoice pay or I would not be taking anymore work from them, she reassure me that she was going to look into it and call me back, that was a month ago.

They give you assignments knowingly that they will not pay you, they just use people and by the time you start asking them for payment they drop you!! DO NOT WORK FOR THEM. If anybody has a physical address, please post it so I can serve them papers.

Spanish interpreter
South San Francisco, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/29/2008 11:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/RX-Medco-RxMedco-Transportation-And-Translation/Laguna-Beach-California-92652/RX-Medco-RxMedco-Transportation-And-Translation-RXMEDCO-stay-away-from-them-Laguna-Bea-376957. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on RX Medco, RxMedco Transportation And Translation