Complaint Review: RX Medco

• Submitted: Sat, June 06, 2009
  • Updated: Sun, October 30, 2011

• Reported By:North Highlands California
RX Medco
Laguna Beach, Florida U.S.A.

RX Medco Not paying their employes Laguna Beach Florida

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: RX Medco

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Me Too

I have been working for the last 6 weekss for RX Medco. They told me it takes about three weekss or so to get your first check. I have been patient, until they told me that I was on the list of checks to go out this week. No chech has arrived I have done 17 Runs total of 2,500 miles and $450.00 in gas. They owe me $1,650.00 total This is really hurt me finacially I am already strugling to pay the bills. I was not aware of this scam till now 6/05/09. I will probably lose my home, I have no money in the bank, and cant afford food. I am devestated and very depressed. I have been looking for work for the last 8 months. This really hurts that someone could do this to others. I will do what ever i need to to get what is owed to me.

Stewbedo
North Highlands, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/06/2009 10:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/RX-Medco/Laguna-Beach-Florida/RX-Medco-Not-paying-their-employes-Laguna-Beach-Florida-459178. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on RX Medco

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

RX Medco

AUTHOR: Ms.Karen - (United States of America)

To anybody working for RX Medco:

This company is a rip-off. Do not work for them. If they do pay you, the checks will bounce.

Barbara and Susan are very rude and are not professional.Yes, there is always an excuse when it is time to be paid for services. Anybody who works for them should demand to be paid first before any services are rendered

#2 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Me Too

AUTHOR: Medco Ripped Me Off - (U.S.A.)

I worked for Medco for 6 week and have gotten 1 pay check for the first week. They have given me excuse after excuse why I havent been paid if you I think the owners email is [email protected] his name id bill wild. If you are or any one else have any info please share.