Complaint Review: RX SERVICE CENTER

• Submitted: Thu, April 06, 2006
  • Updated: Fri, April 07, 2006

• Reported By:TROY Tennessee
RX SERVICE CENTER
8721 Santa Monica Blvd SANTA MONICA, California U.S.A.

RX SERVICE CENTER ripoff RX SERVICE CENTER EURO PERSCRIPTION DRUGS ONLINE SANTA MONICA California

*Consumer Comment: Stop Lortab by law?

I am writing this report about being ripprd off by the RX Service CenterEuro Drugs Online. I placed an order for 60 Loritabs for 36.49 with check only please. My order was placed on 3-6-06 a month ago and still no order recieved.These people are truly A rip-off.I am very frustated because I had surgery on my neck and this was the only drug that really helped with my pain,but my doctor had to take me off of them as by law.These people are giving others false hope and robbing them blind.But they will get theirs in the long run,and thanks to ripp off report where people can go to help one another and to let others know that they were not the only one who was taken advantage of

Suzanne
TROY, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/06/2006 05:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/RX-SERVICE-CENTER/SANTA-MONICA-California-90069/RX-SERVICE-CENTER-ripoff-RX-SERVICE-CENTER-EURO-PERSCRIPTION-DRUGS-ONLINE-SANTA-MONICA-Cal-185334. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on RX SERVICE CENTER

Stop Lortab by law?

AUTHOR: Robert - (U.S.A.)

I have been a phamacy tech for close to 20 years and I never heard of a patient being taken off of a narcotic, such as Lortab, by law. Someone is pulling your leg. We have had patients on Lortab, OxyContin, Darvocet, etc. etc. for over 10 years. To my knowledge, there is no law with a time limit for narcotics. If the doctor feels like you are getting addicted, or feels that the drug is no longer warranted, he may quit writing you prescriptions.