Complaint Review: RX medco

• Updated: Wed, June 20, 2012

• Reported By: AFIS — newport beach California United States of America
RX medco

RX medco SCAM!!!! THEY DON'T PAY AND THEY HAVE NO PHYSICAL ADDRESS , Internet

RX Medco called our company to utelize our interpreting services. They called us in 2/2012 and they as of today they owe us $6,379.39 We have been trying to collect money from them since April and they keep giving us the run around. No one knows anything about the money that is owed to us. They tell me they will give the message to the accountant. If I ask to speak to the accountant they tell me she is on vacation I ask them who is in charge when she is away and they say no one. They also apparently work from home and not an office so a supervisor is never available. This company is hired by big insurance companies to provide a service and they contract little companies like ours to carry the expensive. Do not use this company is not legit they also do not have a physical address all there business is done by email or fax. Use at your own risk. I am going to keep calling them until they pay us hopefully soon. I have already filed a complaint with the BBB (by the way they are not registered with them) if you have been scamed by this company I erge you to file a complaint with the BBB perhaps we can shut down RX MEDCO.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/20/2012 04:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/RX-medco/internet/RX-medco-SCAM-THEY-DONT-PAY-AND-THEY-HAVE-NO-PHYSICAL-ADDRESS-Internet-900525. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on RX medco