Complaint Review: RXFinancial - GoTech

• Updated: Sat, October 02, 2004

• Reported By:Waycross Georgia
RXFinancial - GoTech
RXFinancial.com Internet U.S.A.

RXFinancial - GoTech ripoff, lied and only recorded what was good for them, left out important information, has people you can't even understand Internet

*Consumer Comment: CLOSE YOUR ACCOUNT!!!!!

RXFinancial called me up at night to tell me about a credit card I was approved for. The man I spoke with was foreign and I couldn't understand him.

I asked if I could get some information about this on paper that I could read before I agreed to anything. He said of course but I would have to go through a recording to get the information on the card. Just to agree with the recording. When it got to the part about taking the money out I said this doesn't apply to me right. He stopped the recording and told me it didn't apply to me because there was nothing taken out so they couldn't reimburse anything. So I agreed to it thinking I was safe. He said that they would send me the papers on the card and if I didn't like it just to call and let them know and nothing would happen and I would be taken out of their computer.

When it got close to the date they had set to take out the money I still didn't have any papers on this card. That's when I called to ask why I hadn't got anything.

Then I learned the truth and they said they would investigate. The lady told me that the tape would be pulled and they would see what was said.

She also mentioned that there was another person that had called with the same complaint and had the same representative. She said call tomarrow and we will let you know something.

Well I work during their buisness hours and couldn't wait an hold for an hour just to speak with someone. When they where finally got in touch with they told my husband about the website you have to go to to pick out a card I was told I already had that wasn.t mentioned to me at all.

They also let him hear the tape and said I would need to call back. When I called I had to wait another hour just to speak with someone. When I did the lady that answered took my approval or account number whatever they called it.

Then when she got my name the lady I talked to when I called the first time jumped right on the phone. Now tell me why it took so long to answer the phone when I can hear them talking in the background to each other and on the tape you can hear them laughing.

I told her what Robbie had said they told him about this offer that they neglected to tell me. She said to just go to my bank and do a stop payment.

That's what I'm doing tomarrow. I hope it works if not I will be back to let everyone know. She said they won't get their money and I'll be taken out of the computer. I hope so.

Kristina
Waycross, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/30/2004 05:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/RXFinancial-GoTech/internet/RXFinancial-GoTech-ripoff-lied-and-only-recorded-what-was-good-for-them-left-out-impor-110937. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on RXFinancial - GoTech

CLOSE YOUR ACCOUNT!!!!!

AUTHOR: Lisa - (U.S.A.)

Since they told you to put a stop payent on this they will just use one of their other company names. The only way to prevent them stealing your money is to close your account. Go to your bank NOW & tell them what happened. My bank just let me give them a list of all the check I had out & they took the money for them out of the new account so nothing bounced.

These people are theives PERIOD. They will say or do ANYTHING to get your $200. They are not going to cancel you out of the computer. The lady told me I was out of their system- I didn't believe her- & after I closed my account my I got a notice from my bank that they had tried to take the money out. Because it is just a small sum the FBI wont get involved (I talked to them) & My State Attorney General said there was nothing that could be done because once the money leaves your account it is out of the country. He knew who I was talking about before I even mentioned the name.

There was a note (Search under Rx Financial) about what the rippoff report authors suggest you do - If they got your money I hope it helps. Good luck!