Complaint Review: RXonlyservices

• Updated: Fri, June 07, 2013

• Reported By: DarylZane — Folsom California
RXonlyservices
Escalon, California United States of America

RXonlyservices Ordered by e-mail after being given details only someone who had the product, that made them sound legit. They stole over $200. Escalon, California

*General Comment: medicinesmexico.com

I ordered from a few website to get a certain medication as my psychiatrists wont provide it due to not having regular insurance. So I ordered from multiple companies cause there is a high chance you will get fake medication. Well one order was fake medicine, so ill be filing another soon for the money that was taken but no package was sent. Before i started to get worried he promised that this was legit and that as soon as I mailed him the MTCN number for the western union payment he was supposed to mail me back the Shipping tracking number. Well that was 2 weeks ago. And he hasnt replied to 5 e-mails, and his phone number he provided rings until it says "no answer". Couple details, the phone number belongs to Escalon, CA but my western union was sent to New Delhi, India and I have a full name of who picked the money up. Anjana Sehra.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/15/2013 11:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/RXonlyservices/Escalon-California-95320/RXonlyservices-Ordered-by-e-mail-after-being-given-details-only-someone-who-had-the-produc-1043410. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on RXonlyservices

#1 General Comment

medicinesmexico.com

AUTHOR: helenegirly - ()

Hey,

I had a situation with mexmeds4you.com. I got it fixed but i do not trust them anymore. I am now a customer with medicinesmexico.com and i am happy with them. Good customer service always replying on my emails i sent. They declined my credit card 2 times but it was my mistake after all. I was mad because i really need it my packgae but it was my fault.