Complaint Review: Ra Law Group APC

• Submitted: Mon, February 07, 2011
  • Updated: Tue, February 08, 2011

• Reported By: Loan Modification Scam — San Gabriel California United States of America
Ra Law Group APC
801 N. Brand Suite 250 Glendale Ca 91203 Internet United States of America

Ra Law Group APC Romel Ambarchiyan Charged me $5,500.00 for loan mod that was denied and refuse to refund my money back when retainer states money back guarntee if mod is denied or incomplete, Internet

RA LAW GROUP DROPPED THE BALL ON ME AND MY FAMILY, TOOK MY MONEY $5,500.00 THAT THEY CHARGED TO MODIFY MY HOME LOAN , A YEAR AFTER i HIRED THEM , ROMEL AMBARCHYAN MAIL ME A LETTER RIGHT AFTER THE NEW YEAR A SOCALLED DIENGAGMENT LETTER STATING HE IS NO LONGER MY ATTORNEY , ACCORDING TO HIM i HAVE A VERY STRONG CASE AND I NO LONGER NEED HIS SERVICES . NO MODIFICATION, NO MONEY BACK AND WHEN I CALL HE WON'T ANSWER HIS CALLS  BUT HE EMAILS ME BACK SAYING THEY DID ALL THEY CAN TO DO THE MODIFCAICATION AND I'M BETTER OFF SPEAKING TO MY LENDER ON MY OWN. SO THEN WHERE IS MY MONEY DUDE?? HIS RESPOND IS " NO REFUND" WHAT ABOUT THE RETAINER !! IT STATES MONEY BACK GUARNTEE IF MODIFICATION INCOMPLETE OR DENIED , MINE WAS INCOMPLETE ANDC ON 1/7/11 WE CALLED THE BANK AND WE FOUND OUT IT WAS DENIED SO WOW!! HE KNEW IT WAS DENIED BUT TO SAVE HIS a*s TO DROPP ME RIGHT BEFORE I GET THE DENIEL LETTER FROM MY BANK. I NEED TO KNOW ONE THING!! HOW ON EARTH DO YOU SLEEP AT NIGHT JACK a*s!! I PRAY GOD THIS FIRM ENDS UP IN JAIL. THEY DESTROIED MY LIFE . I'M ONE YEAR BEHIND NOW ON MY MORTGAGE AND NO WAY I CAN GET COUGHT UP , THAT ADDED MORE TO MY OWING BALANCE AND I DON'T KNOW HOW CAN I SAVE MY HOME NOW. PLEASE IF YOU READ THIS , STAY AWAY FROM THIS FIRM AND LOOK AT BBB REPORTS ON HOW MANY COMPLAINTS THEY HAVE AGAINST THEM . DO NOT TRUST THEM.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/07/2011 11:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ra-Law-Group-APC/internet/Ra-Law-Group-APC-Romel-Ambarchiyan-Charged-me-550000-for-loan-mod-that-was-denied-and-692243. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ra Law Group APC