Complaint Review: Race Depot - Ryan Johnson

• Submitted: Tue, September 30, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, September 30, 2008

• Reported By:Austin Texas
Race Depot - Ryan Johnson
racedepot.com New Port News, Virginia U.S.A.

Race DepotRace Depot - Ryan Johnson Did not send me my order / paid for it in adance NewPort News Virginia

Placed an order in Sept 2007 for a Dale Jr diecast, was billed promptly by the company but never received item. Send E-mails and they said I could chose another item. But when I tried to tell them which item I wanted they never got back to me. I to have lost $78.00 dollars to this company.

Austin, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/30/2008 12:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Race-Depot-Ryan-Johnson/New-Port-News-Virginia-23608/Race-DepotRace-Depot-Ryan-Johnson-Did-not-send-me-my-order-paid-for-it-in-adance-NewPo-377337. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Race Depot - Ryan Johnson