Complaint Review: Race Depot

• Updated: Sun, October 19, 2008

• Reported By:Raymond Ohio
Race Depot
Race-Depot.com Internet U.S.A.

Race-Depot double billed and no merchandise Internet

I ordered 2 Dale Jr. shirts for Christmas 2007. They were supposed to be in stock. I checked my order and it was pending or in process.

According to my credit card they billed me twice for the same order, and I never received my shirts. I contacted them by email and was told there was an error and they would check into it.

They admitted to double billing, gave me free lifetime membership. They then told me the shirts were backordered, and are currently awaiting shipping. They still have not fixed billing mistake or sent my merchandise.

They no longer respond to my email.

Upset
Raymond, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/19/2008 12:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Race-Depot/internet/Race-Depot-double-billed-and-no-merchandise-Internet-382702. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Race Depot