Complaint Review: Race-Depot.com

• Updated: Tue, February 19, 2008

• Reported By:Bettendorf Iowa
race-depot.com Internet U.S.A.

Race-Depot.com Won't deliver merchandise Internet

At the beginning of September, I preordered two (2) of the Dale Jr, Elvis paint cars, which were approximately $130.00 for both. My credit card was charged the same day but I have still not received the cars.

I have sent many e-mail's to them with the same results .. we have received some in but those have been sent out. You will receive your cars when we receive another shipment. Several e-mail's ago I was so angry they wrote back and offered me a free, lifetime membership to Race-Depot and a discount off future orders. As you may well understand, that did not excite me.

My past two e-mail's I have sent have gone unanswered (except for the standard .. we received your e-mail, etc). I have even placed a phone call to the number given but you can only leave a voice mail and they will e-mail you with their findings. What a load of crap!

I wish I had read in the beginning that they would immediately charge my credit card because I would not have ordered them. My next step is the credit card company for a dispute claim and the Better Business Bureau. No one should have to go through this to receive the merchandise they purchased.

Bettendorf, Iowa

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/19/2008 04:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Race-Depotcom/internet/Race-Depotcom-Wont-deliver-merchandise-Internet-310213. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Race-Depot.com