Complaint Review: Race Marque Systems

• Reported By: Jim — Novato California
Race Marque Systems
14418 Oxnard St Van Nuys, California USA

Race Marque Systems Another Ripped-off RMS customer Van Nuys California

Osh is a con man. The quality of RMS's work now is horrible. I had misaligned supercharger bracket and head unit. Horrible tune that ran into 17 lean on my AFR guage. He sent me my car back with CEL, brake lining lights on. And 1x a day it will not start. My car had beand new tires when I sent RMS my car. When I got it back, I had to replace all 4 tires because of flat spots. The engine had numerous boost leaks and he used glue to put between my throttle body and engine, instead of a proper gasket. I could go on and on, but you get my message. STAY AWAY!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/25/2014 02:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Race-Marque-Systems/Van-Nuys-California-91401/Race-Marque-Systems-Another-Ripped-off-RMS-customer-Van-Nuys-California-1141761. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Race Marque Systems