• Report: #206784

Complaint Review: Racecom

• Submitted: Fri, August 18, 2006
  • Updated: Fri, August 18, 2006

• Reported By:Dania Florida
P.O. Box 739955 Ormond Beach, Florida U.S.A.
  • Phone: 386-672-8088
  • Web:
  • Category: Software

Racecom Totally Ripped-off of $2,995 Ormond Beach Florida

After visiting Racecom at racecom.com and having called in reference to an advertised software program named GA7 Real Time Forecaster. I was led to believe that this product will have a high accuracy of predicting currency movements and could be used to buy and sell currencies based on its highly accurate predictions. The program was to be released 2 weeks from when the date of the call and order, however, I was told that by ordering in advance I would avoid a price increase from $2,995 to $4,995.00.

The program was not released until a month later and despite all my efforts to make use of the product, it was simply not operational and at best faulty. Racecom has gone back into development for several weeks and attempted to correct the flaws, however having spent $2,995 for a product that I could not use, I asked for a refund of my purchase. The refund was denied by Racecom on the grounds that the product is under constant development.

However, I have received a non-useable product that was originally advertised to perform a function with the highest amount of accuracy and that ended up a product that in reality is unusable and does not stand up to its original claims of performance and functionality. In essence I have paid for a product that was falsely advertised to perform a function that it could not do and I have ended up being defrauded of $2,995.00 without getting any value in return. I would like Racecom to refund my purchase price since I am no longer an user of the program.

Dania, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/18/2006 12:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Racecom/Ormond-Beach-Florida-32173/Racecom-Totally-Ripped-off-of-2995-Ormond-Beach-Florida-206784. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Racecom