plot

• Submitted: Tue, December 18, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, December 18, 2012

• Reported By: Lillian — New York United States of America
Rachael Glaws/RGI Events & Public Relations
3128 M street, north west, Washington, District of Columbia United States of America

Rachael Glaws/RGI Events & Public Relations Did not receive payment for work rendered Washington, District of Columbia

I have worked the 2012 Global Citizen Award event taking place on September 21, 2012 at the Plaza Hotel in NYC. The event was organized by Atlantic Council and it hired RGI Event who staffed a few positions. I worked 3.5 hours and still have not been paid. I've contacted Rachael several times since then over emails and phone calls, but the matter was never resolved. In our latest emails, Rachael claimed that she already paid me and gave me a check number, a check amount (which was not the right amount for what's agreed and hours worked) and a deposited date. She never told me which bank the check was issued. When I called my bank, I was told there was no such check number or amount deposited into my account whatsoever from Rachael/RGI Events. When she was confronted, she only stated that she had all the proof that the check was cut and I was paid. When I asked her to provide a copy of the returned check, she did not respond to my request.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/18/2012 11:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rachael-GlawsRGI-Events-Public-Relations/Washington-District-of-Columbia-/Rachael-GlawsRGI-Events-Public-Relations-Did-not-receive-payment-for-work-rendered-Was-984157. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Rachael Glaws/RGI Events & Public Relations