Complaint Review: Rachel Carlson

• Submitted: Thu, April 18, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, April 18, 2013

• Reported By: James — Craigsville West Virginia
Rachel Carlson
2900 Fire Rd Suite 102 Egg Harbor Township, NJ Internet United States of America

Rachel Carlson Remove Time Share, , get out of your time share contract, will not hurt your credit report, Internet

I was contactd by the V.O.Financial Group about a timeshare.  I was trying to find a company that could get me out of the contract.  I received a phone call from VO gave them the information they ask for; if I had been pressured into buying a timeshare, if I had been doubled team at the sales.  Ask me how long I was kept in the sales, which was about 6 hrs.  I wasd told that Wyndham had broken federal law by doing what I had just described.

I recieved a call from a Senior Specialist Rachel Carlson.  After several e-mails phone calls she convenced me that her firm could get me out of my contract without any repercussions i.e. reported to the credit rating reports.  I paid 5K and signe a couple of offical looking forms, maild them to Wyndham and according to Rachel I was out free and clear.

I belived her and didn't check my credit rating.  I tried to refinance my morgage and the agent for X loan company ask me about this report about Wyndham.  I told him the story told him I paid to have the contract removed.  He informed me that it had been reported and it did do damage to my credit report.  I am now about a 650 -699.

In a nut shell this is what happen.

James P. Brown DDS

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/18/2013 10:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rachel-Carlson/internet/Rachel-Carlson-Remove-Time-Share-get-out-of-your-time-share-contract-will-not-hurt-yo-1044498. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Rachel Carlson