kids

• Updated: Sun, January 19, 2014

• Reported By: anonymous — clifton New Jersey United States of America
Rachel Collier
new milford, New Jersey United States of America

Rachel Collier She is a psychotic w**** who will steal your sole new milford , New Jersey

*Consumer Comment: GOLD DIGGER

*General Comment: Hahaha SO TRUE

*Consumer Suggestion: She'l never get my sole...

I am warning everyone, if you see this face, run in the other direction FAST. she is like a rabid animal and you need to stay away.  i think it would be best for everyone to take this warning seriously. she can usually be found somewhere in north jersey drinking with her w****** friends and trying to get credit card numbers. She is TRASH and you shouldnt let the stupid look on her face fool you. she is a real ditz but she has a talent for conning people.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/26/2010 08:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rachel-Collier/new-milford-New-Jersey-07646/Rachel-Collier-She-is-a-psychotic-w-who-will-steal-your-sole-new-milford-New-Jersey-586012. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Rachel Collier

GOLD DIGGER

AUTHOR: kj123 - (United States of America)

And ask her where she gets all the expensive clothing, purses, shoes, and jewelry that she has. I know for a fact the bitch doesn't come from a wealthy family and I know damn well she doesn't pay for it with her own money. Ask her where she got that diamond Omega watch she wears or that louis vuitton purse or ANYTHING she has.  I can GUARANTEE she conned it out of some guy with money who is willing to help support her materialistic lifestyle.  It makes me sick.  She used to drive some piece of crap car and suddenly i see her driving around in a brand new white Nissan (even thought nissans aren't very high end I wonder where she got THAT from) It wasnt through hard work and Im sure we will see her upgrades to a BMW soon when she finds someone to con that one out of too. This is not out of jealousy, it's out of discust that she just goes around with her hand out expecting people to just bow down to her and give her whatever she wants. That shows what kind of a character she has and work ethic.. DUMB WHORE

#2 General Comment

Hahaha SO TRUE

AUTHOR: kj123 - (United States of America)

When I came across this report I was not suprised at all...i have found and heard countless things about her over the internet and through word of mouth that add up to this being true. My cousin is also a victim of Rachel and I can't even believe she gets away with it still.  My poor cousin's marriage was ruined from this slut who came in and brainwashed her husband into believing that my cousin was cheating on him and she only cared about the money (which is not true at all, they have 2 kids together). He basically left her only to find out that Rachel was also gone with thousands of dollars which was taken from the children's college fund...i don't even know how she can live with herself after destroying a family. I am sure this is not the only family she has destroyed. She has a reputation for being a con artist...I heard that she was involved in extortion, shop lifting, and drug dealing as well.  I am sure her own family has no idea what she is doing...I have seen her and even met her a few times before finding out this information, and she seems so innocent and sweet, she knows how to manipulate men because she is very charming and manipulative...She is pure EVIL... but one day it will all come back to her..KARMA IS A BITCH!

#3 Consumer Suggestion

She'l never get my sole...

AUTHOR: Robert - (USA)