Complaint Review: Rachel Holliday

• Submitted: Wed, November 01, 2006
  • Updated: Wed, November 01, 2006

• Reported By:Bowmanville Ontario
Rachel Holliday
9441 Sideview Dr., Downey, California U.S.A.
  • Phone: 562-862-7744
  • Web:
  • Category: Psychic

Rachel Holliday Love Master psychic Used fake names, stole a lot of my money, made false promises, now disappeared off the face of the earth. ripoff Downey California

I found Rachel Holliday's web site and I called her. (my husband and I had split up, he was with another women, it broke my heart) she said she could help me and her fee was $350.00. The next day, she called and said my energy was very low, and I needed to buy a couple of crystals, and I would get them when the balancing work was completed. $750.00. She said within 12-24 hrs. my hubby's girlfriend would be dumping him, she did. Wow she is good.

She then said we need to rent an Indian Wand, $3500.00, I would get all back but $100.00. I did, (yes I know stupid) Then she needed another $500.00 to rent an additional crystal, and I would get $450.00 back. finally she wanted another $3500. for supplies to do a marriage ceremony and we would be back together.I didn't do it.

I have talked to her on the phone everyday at her request for 7 weeks, and now the email address is coming back, the web site is gone, her answering machine is full, it has been 5 days since I spoke to her. On U.S. Search, it would appear that her real name is Sonya Lee.
I started recording her messages, when she called me up one day and asked if she could borrow $500.00 from me, for legal fees, for herself. She also received all her money via Western Union in Jenny Lee's name (she said was her receiptionist). And the owner of the Indian wand was a Johnny Green.

So A total of $7800.00 and I am broke.

Virginia
Bowmanville, Ontario
Canada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/01/2006 07:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rachel-Holliday/Downey-California-90240/Rachel-Holliday-Love-Master-psychic-Used-fake-names-stole-a-lot-of-my-money-made-false-p-218575. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Rachel Holliday