Complaint Review: Rachel farmer

• Reported By: Justin — Cody Wyoming United States of America
Rachel farmer
1319 29th Street Cody, Wyoming United States of America

Rachel farmer Care Giver, House cleaning, stolen, untrustworthy, Cody, Wyoming

Rachel Farmer started cleaning for me and was doing a wonderful job. however she started bringing strange men over to my house when i was not home. and never told me nor introduced them to me. my neighbors had informed me of the issue. when i confronted her about the problem she quit immeaditily. The problem is i had paid her in advance per her request which she still owes me $80 for services not rendered. she also had borrowed an $80 air matress which she has not returned. she no longer responds to my request to have my items returned. in total she riped me off for $160. I understand she also does caregiving for the elderly and i would like anyone to know who does a search for Rachel Farmer that this is the kind of person she has become. Im sure she was always this way and i just misjudged her. I am glad i only lost $160 before something really expensive was taken.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/22/2011 09:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rachel-farmer/Cody-Wyoming-82414/Rachel-farmer-Care-Giver-House-cleaning-stolen-untrustworthy-Cody-Wyoming-779932. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Rachel farmer