Complaint Review: Racine Assets LLC

Racine Assets LLC
4719 Reed Rd #325 Columbus, Ohio USA

Racine Assets LLC Dishonest Business Columbus Ohio

*Author of original report: Racine Assets, LLC - Update

Mr. Mark Evans DM of Racine Assets LLC. didn't pay us back our money when the promissory was matured. He  didn't pay tax for IRA loan for us either.

My husband signed promissory note with him. My husband made a self-directed IRA with Equity Trust and after 5 years, they had made no payments to the IRA.He didn't response to pay or contact us any more. This is so ashame and show of unfaintful man.

He still advertises his books ,his websites , DVD,blogs for his real estate business. Now he moved from Ohio to GA. He showed his big house and traveling in his facebook by let us suffering in debts. This is dishonest business man. He deceived us by saying that he will pay, but he didn't. He knows that we are in difficult time. Don't be his victim.

"A faithful man will abound with blessings, but whoever hastens to be rich will not go unpunished." Proverb28:20

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/15/2013 12:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Racine-Assets-LLC/Columbus-Ohio-43220/Racine-Assets-LLC-Dishonest-Business-Columbus-Ohio-1051159. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Racine Assets LLC

Racine Assets, LLC - Update

AUTHOR: Tan - ()

I am writing to update my previous posting from 5/15/2013. I was not a party to any agreement with Mark Evans or Racine Assets, LLC, and was not a party to any communications between Racine Assets, LLC and my husband concerning the promissory note between them. Since this time, I have learned that there was never any requirement that Racine Assets, LLC would pay taxes on our behalf, and that my husband and Racine Assets, LLC were working to resolve the ongoing issues involving the promissory note. The issue has been resolved and the promissory note has been satisfied. I believe that Mark Evans and Racine Assets, LLC worked honestly and in good faith to resolve the issue. I wish to retract my prior posting.