Complaint Review: Radiancy Inc

Radiancy Inc
150 Stewart Pkwy Greensboro, Georgia United States of America

Radiancy Inc No No Hair Removal Rip Off Greensboro, Georgia

*Author of original report: Found the website address of the NoNo Ripoff

I went online to look at the NoNo Hair Removal System as a possible Valentines gift for my girlfriend.  I found one and began the checkout process, but then realized in fine print there were 2 additional payments to be made.  I backed out of the screen and never finished my purchase.  Today I came home from work and there it was on my doorstep.....the NoNo I never purchased.

I never received an email confirmation or notification that I had purchased this product.  I looked for their webpage online and cannot find it.  I found them before through Amazon or Ebay (can't remember).  Thank goodness for American Express.  I am going to report them and get my money back AND keep them from getting the rest of their payment from me.  Do not do buisiness with Radiancy Inc.  They will rip you off.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/12/2013 04:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Radiancy-Inc/Greensboro-Georgia-30642/Radiancy-Inc-No-No-Hair-Removal-Rip-Off-Greensboro-Georgia-1013135. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Radiancy Inc

Found the website address of the NoNo Ripoff

AUTHOR: LandSurveyorJ - (United States of America)

Hello again. Here is the website address for Radiancy Inc: http://www.my-no-no.com/customerservice.aspx.  Also, after finding the website, I realized this company advertises itself as being a New York based company, when in reality they operate and ship out of Greensboro, GA.  Do not buy anything from this site or this company.  They call themselves "my no-no" and push this 60 day money back guarantee that they do not honor.
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC