Complaint Review: Radiate Athletics

• Reported By: Concerned Citizen — Pleasanton California
Radiate Athletics
Internet USA

Radiate Athletics Never Sent The Products West chester Internet

I placed two separate orders with the company. The first was in June and the second was in August totaling $307.88. There was an initial delay but it was communicated that I should receive my shirts by December. That rolled around, no shirts. The next communication say February. That rolls around, no shirts. Pictures of the shirts do not resemble what was advertised on the website when I made my purchase. The colors are completely different and it was reported that the shirts do not do well in the wash.

On a side note, Radiate had a Black Friday sawhen'd put all of there shirts on sale. Because I had yet to receive my product I asked them to credit me the difference (store credit). Radiate refused. Radiate and I had an agreement. I give them money, they give me the shirts they advertised by the date they advertised. Being that the shirts they advertised do not exist and they cannot even meet their extended deadlines this is indeed a complete ripoff.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/07/2014 08:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Radiate-Athletics/internet/Radiate-Athletics-Never-Sent-The-Products-West-chester-Internet-1137091. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Radiate Athletics