Complaint Review: Radical Worship Center INTL

• Submitted: Wed, September 21, 2011
  • Updated: Tue, January 22, 2013

• Reported By: Get Jamaal Mobley off the net! — Phoenix Arizona United States of America
Radical Worship Center INTL

Radical Worship Center INTL Prophet Pastor Jamaal Mobley emailed my business via Craigslist to try and sell me his marketing campaign ploy Internet, Internet

*Consumer Comment: Sorry U Have Been Fooled Bishop Perkins

*Consumer Comment: RUN THIS GUY IS A NATIONAL CON ARTIST

*General Comment: the REAL Bishop J Mobley

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: My Dear Friend Pastor Jamaal Mobley

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: My Dear Friend Pastor Jamaal Mobley

I was sent an email by a man named Jamaal Mobley via craigslist. He said that he was a Pastor and that he had a creative marketing business and that he was reaching out to churches and Pastors in the Phoenix, Mesa Arizona area.

So I googled his name and saw that he had scammed someone before and now I see that he is in Arizona posting adds on Craigslist for help with materials and equipment to start a Radical Worship Center International Church.

He says that he is the Pastor and the Prophet and that he wants to hold services via sponsor sites until he can get a building in the Mesa and Phoenix area. He is asking for donations, money, equipment,cars, buses, anything that deals with starting a new church plant.

This guy has no qualms about taking from people or about misrepresenting God and the Church in a very unholy and unhealthy way. I hope that he does not hurt any families here in Arizona like he has in Lakeland Florida.

He is on Craigslist and his phoen number is (480) 202 9035

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/21/2011 12:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Radical-Worship-Center-INTL/internet/Radical-Worship-Center-INTL-Prophet-Pastor-Jamaal-Mobley-emailed-my-business-via-Craigsli-779255. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Radical Worship Center INTL

Sorry U Have Been Fooled Bishop Perkins

AUTHOR: Roaring Lioness of Truth - (USA)

Jamaal Mobley is a wolf in sheep's clothing and has fooled many people. I have known him and his wife for 6 years...well really didn't know them, cuz you really never know people!! He and his wife had always been nice and always helped my family and myself when we asked. I really trusted him and he knew this..I am deeply saddened and totally shocked by what he and his wife have done to my family. Between July 3rd -4th, 2015 I sent him 1125.00 to come to Virginia to get my family and make good on the things he promised...He was supposed to leave on the 5th and be here on the 6th..Finally when I did get in touch with him he made up a bunch of lies &blocked me & my family on Facebook. My son and myself are on disability and they just took all our money to live on for this month. Just to let U know..I have proof of all of this!!

RUN THIS GUY IS A NATIONAL CON ARTIST

AUTHOR: FreeSpirit - (United States of America)

Jamaal Mobley and his wife Tammy Gomez-Mobley are national SCAM ARTISTS. Just google his name and type "scam" behind it. There's at least 15 ripoffreports on here about the various fake businesses that he sets up.
His list of scams includes a cleaning company, Rapid Marketing LLC and a fake preacher and now Highland's Technical institute. BEWARE.

#3 General Comment

the REAL Bishop J Mobley

AUTHOR: TheRealBishopJMobley - (United States of America)

THIS IS THE REAL BISHOP JAMAAL MOBLEY!

Young, educated  & annointed man of God who has accomplished many things throughout his young life. He has obtained several degrees in biblical studies and in 2008  was honored with a doctrates degree from Cambridge Theological Seminary (Byev, Ohio ). Bishop also has a passion in standing up for what is right which encouraged him to study law at American Public University. He has future plans on becoming a Criminal Defense Attorney. Bishop Mobley is a person that has a heart and thinks about others before himself.  Bishop has preached in many places all over the world and enjoys bringing the word to the world.

Bishop is the CEO and founder of Jamaal Mobley Group LLC (Phoenix , Arizona), Unlimited Marketing Solutions (Zolfo Springs, Florida), & The Gospel Network (Ona, Florida).  He is the Pastor/Overseer of New Destiny Worship Center (Bradenton & Sebring, Florida). Bishop also oversees many churches across the world.

This is the REAL Bishop Jamaal Mobley! No perfect man but a man that loves God & strives to help people all around.

Bishop Mobley is "Empowering The World Through The Word"

To book or learn more about The Real Bishop Jamaal Mobley contact:

Jamaal Mobley Public Relations @ bishopjmobley@gmail.com or 941-301-8562

#4 REBUTTAL Individual responds

My Dear Friend Pastor Jamaal Mobley

AUTHOR: JRM Publicists - (United States of America)

On The Be half of Pastor Jamaal Mobley I would like to totally discredited this information . Jamaal Mobley is a man of integrity he is very intelligent business man and also man of God .I actually use to be a member at his church in Florida when he was there he is a powerful preacher . I pray that the person who slandering his name to stop !!! ''The Bible says touch not my anointing do my prophet no harm ''. Some people dislike Pastor Jamaal because he is a realist and tells the truth but to To Pastor keep preaching they talk about Jesus the same way so that just says one thing your doing something right .

Ps Im Going to have several of the Members to come on and post a comment so the people will know the truth Pastor Jamaal Mobley is a great man .

Bishop Stanford Perkins

#5 REBUTTAL Individual responds

My Dear Friend Pastor Jamaal Mobley

AUTHOR: JRM Publicists - (United States of America)

Bishop Stanford Perkins