Complaint Review: Radio-Code

• Submitted: Sun, January 13, 2013
  • Updated: Sun, January 13, 2013

• Reported By: Boriquen — Gilbert Arizona United States of America
Radio-Code

Radio-Code RIP-OFF The Business is a Rip-Off (Do not use this company, call your dealership), Internet

This company is a fraud and they do not provide any form of address for complaints. They use PayPal but PayPal refused to take my claim for a refund because the service of receiving a radio-code is considered by paypal as an "intangible" commodity.... I requested a code which they advertised they would provide within 30 minutes to 24 hours. They advertise that they provide codes 7 days a week, 24 hours a day. I didn't receive my code for five days and I requested a refund after 2 days. Instead of sending me a refund they sent me the code I didn't need because I bought it from another company. They would not answer a single email I sent complaining about the service and requesting a refund. I was ripped off ....

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/13/2013 09:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Radio-Code/internet/Radio-Code-RIP-OFF-The-Business-is-a-Rip-Off-Do-not-use-this-company-call-your-dealershi-996342. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Radio-Code