Complaint Review: Radio-Code.com

• Submitted: Fri, December 09, 2011
  • Updated: Fri, December 09, 2011

• Reported By: Eric — Fort Dix New Jersey United States of America
no address listed Internet United States of America

Radio-Code.com A waste of money, not sure if company really exists as there is no way to contact other than email Internet

Save your money and go to the dealer for free!

This company is a total fraud.  I paid for their service to include an extra fee ($34.95) to provide me with the unlock code to my car stereo.  I was given a code which was not possible to enter into my unit.  I contacted them multiple times but never received a reply until I disputed the charge with Paypal.  Paypal ruled in their favor, go figure.

After my dispute they sent me two additional codes, one of which could not possibly be applicable, the other again not even close.  I went to the dealer with the unit and was provided the correct code for free!  I sent this information along with the correct code from the dealer to show that they were way off, but they kept my money anyway!

Below is the ridiculous response from the Radio-Code.com  ("your code is this or try this one, perhaps this one"):

Congratulations!  Here is your radio unlock code!
radio-code.com In the unlikely event that your radio code does not unlock your radio, you should: Recheck one of the following:

Your radio unlock code is ( 25543 or 1212 )Please email if we may assist you further.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/09/2011 01:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Radio-Codecom/internet/Radio-Codecom-A-waste-of-money-not-sure-if-company-really-exists-as-there-is-no-way-to-807260. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Radio-Code.com