Complaint Review: Radio Shack-Monroe

• Submitted: Mon, December 10, 2007
  • Updated: Mon, December 10, 2007

• Reported By:North Pole Other
Radio Shack-Monroe
2893 West Highway 74 Monroe, North Carolina U.S.A.

Radio Shack-Norman Lied about the most latest and most reliable cell phone on the market. Monroe North Carolina

I am very upset and disturbed. Feb of 2006, I purchased (2) Motorola Cell Phones V557. I went in to the Monroe North Carolina Store and 'asked' for a reliable and dependable phone with great service. The salesman led me to believe that the V557 was the latest phone on the
market, hmmmmm hard to believe this after contacting Motorola after the purchase. I noticed the the return policy is good for 30 days. My problem is, I can not (((CHARGE))) these phones anymore!!!! They say, "UNABLE TO CHARGE". HMMMMMM, "best phone on the market right now" states the salesman. He's an older gentleman, always making wise crack jokes with the(store manger). I spent about $1000.00 in the Monroe, NC store that day,
with me being taken for a ride about some Radio Shack 'trash' cell phone that Radio Shack had lying aroung taking up inventory space. Hey, even
the (store manager) said he didn't have the case for the cell phone, because it was (((TOO NEW)))... come on, the phone has been out for at least 3 years!!! He stated he would contact me to let me know when they came in, NEVER HEARD ANYTHING FROM HIM.

I called several months later, and (store manager) stated that they will not be getting any of the cases for that phone because they stopped making the phone. NOW, THAT'S A BUNCH OF TRASH!!!! THEY DON'T ACCEPT RETURNS AFTER 30 DAYS, THE PHONES STARTED GIVING ME PROLEMS AFTER 4 MONTHS, (STORE MANAGER) LIES TO MY FACE, LOOKING RIGHT AT MY FACE AND TURNING RED WHEN HE STATING THE LIE!!!! I contacted customer service and they NEVER satisfied me as their loyal customer!!

Don't purchase anything from Radio Shack, go elsewhere. Get informed before you purchase from ANY Radio Shack, they work on commmissions not for the customer.

St Nickeless
North Pole

Click here to read other Rip Off Reports on Radio Shack

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/10/2007 09:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Radio-Shack-Monroe/Monroe-North-Carolina-28110/Radio-Shack-Norman-Lied-about-the-most-latest-and-most-reliable-cell-phone-on-the-market-290261. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Radio Shack-Monroe