- Report: #92463
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Radio Shack - Sprint
Radio Shack - SprintNorth Dale Mabry Tampa, Florida U.S.A.
Radio Shack and Sprint rebate rip-off! Tampa Florida
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
1) I purchased software and a sprint phone with cable, head set, and car charger that I was told was the items compatible to use with my lap top computer (i had the computer with me)
When the software and phone would not work together i went to the sprint store and was told i was sold the wrong software items to use with the phone (i purchased everything together), since the software items could not be returned i returned the phone, headset, car charger. I was told i would get the "rebate from sprint" so i could not get the "total amount paid". That sounded reasonable.
Next day, i receive a phone call from Isabel who informed me that i would not get the rebate at all! I paid 282.00 for the set and received a credit for 75.00 that i was told i would not get for another 2 weeks!! They have the phone, headset, car charger... i had to purchase a compatible set from Sprint. It cost me alot of money to walk into the Radio Shack and I received nothing but rudeness in return!! Adam at the Northern Dale Mabry store is the rudeness customer service rep i have ever met
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/21/2004 03:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Radio-Shack-Sprint/Tampa-Florida-33618/Radio-Shack-and-Sprint-rebate-rip-off-Tampa-Florida-92463. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.