Complaint Review: Radio Shack

• Submitted: Mon, March 04, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, March 04, 2013

• Reported By: James — San Clemente California U.S.A.
Radio Shack
943 Ave Pico San Clemente, California United States of America

Radio Shack San Clemente California ,2 stores, Angry customer!! San Clemente, California

In mid-February, I received a customer refund coupon via email for US$11 from Radio Shack.  I went to the store to redeem the coupon, I was told by both the manager and an employee that the coupon wasn't good until March 1, 2103.  Today (March 4, 2013) I went to a different Radio Shack store in San Clemente, CA because I happened to be next door.  There I was told the coupon was not redeemable until March 27, 2013.  Because that seemed like a mistake, I returned to the original store and attempted to redeem the coupon.  Both the manager and the only employee flatly denied ever telling me the coupon was good on March 1.  When I asked when it would be, the manager said, "Maybe on March 26, or maybe on March 27!"

I threw away the coupon and I will never buy anything from Radio Shack again.  I wasted more money on gasoline than the coupon was worth!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/04/2013 05:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Radio-Shack/San-Clemente-California-/Radio-Shack-San-Clemente-California-2-stores-Angry-customer-San-Clemente-California-1023482. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Radio Shack