Complaint Review: Radio shack

• Updated: Thu, December 27, 2012

• Reported By: Mayb — Fife Washington USA
Radio shack
2309 58 th Tacoma, Washington United States of America

Radio shack The store has bad return is a horrible store to shopn Tacoma, Washington

*Consumer Comment: huh?

Radio shack is the store I use for all my electronics and never had any problem till now, I bough 2 expensive gifts for my kids and spend like 500, well my x husband bough the same thing. So I try to return it but did not hAd the receive but I pay with my bank card, so I go to return tin they tell me they can't help me without the receive n I do not understand y not since ipay with my card they should not have any problem but they said no so am here with this toys n can't do anything, so I will never buy anything from radio shack and I hope guys won't either

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/26/2012 08:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Radio-shack/Tacoma-Washington-98242/Radio-shack-The-store-has-bad-return-is-a-horrible-store-to-shopn-Tacoma-Washington-987401. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Radio shack

huh?

AUTHOR: emma - (Canada)

If you explained this problem to Radio Shack the same way you explained it here, no wonder you didn't get a refund.  Even I'm confused. Check your grammar and spelling.