Complaint Review: Radioshack - Compaq

• Submitted: Fri, January 09, 2004
  • Updated: Fri, January 09, 2004

• Reported By:Talent Oregon
Radioshack - Compaq
Radioshack 01-3784, BEAR CREEK PLAZA, Medford, Oregon 97540 Medford, Oregon U.S.A.

Radioshack sold me a computer {COMPAQ Presario with Windows XP} as new when it was the Radioshack's Own Store Model. Ripoff! Medford Oregon

The Radioshack Store I'm refering to sold me their store model as new. The manager Rick also took my rebates and attacked me while I was in the store. I have contacted them repeatedly, I have also contacted Compaq, HP, Mr. Hardaway in customer relations (HP Red Team) many times. The have done nothing! I ended up paying around 1900.00 for a 1200.00 computer deal. Thank You.

Talent, Oregon

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/09/2004 12:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Radioshack-Compaq/Medford-Oregon-97504/Radioshack-sold-me-a-computer-COMPAQ-Presario-with-Windows-XP-as-new-when-it-was-the-Rad-76652. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Radioshack - Compaq