Complaint Review: Radium One

• Updated: Tue, July 02, 2013

• Reported By: Concerned Consumers Of Nevada — las vegas Nevada
Radium One
55 second street 18th floor San Francisco, California USA

Radium One Advertising is a HUGE RIP OFF off LYING AND DECEIVING Consumers Suspected of FRAUD! Radium One is a FRAUD! They lyied, and failed to come through on promise. Cheaters and thieves San Francisco California

Radium One is a advertisement company head quartered in San Francisco California. They advertise on reward sites like Swag bucks and Zoom bucks. They set up links for consumers to scroll through and find things of interest and get paid on links you click. If you click on a advertisement and participate with that company or sign up for an offer, Radium One gets a finders fee for linking you to that company. Radium One offers consumers a little piece of there compensation as long as you complete the entire offer. I was offered a reward to apply for a credit account through there link. I applied and was approved for a credit line with a retail store. I also ordered some merchandise to be sent to me online. Radium One did not compensate me for going through them to apply. When I asked them why I was not credited the promised reward, they asked me to email them a screen shot of my retail account to prove that I was approved. [continued below]....

..... I did everything they told me to do and was told that it was partially completed. I applied and was approved. I emailed proof of account and order but they are refusing to credit me on their promised terms. It's very diappointing to me as a consumer to be ripped off online by this fly by night company. Radium One is no different than these Nigerian scams. I was victimized by Radium One Advertising and hope that I can help another person from ther lies and minipulation. This company does not honor commitment, they lie, cheat and steal. Do not trust them! This is your fair warning! I was ripped off! Be warned!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/02/2013 04:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Radium-One/San-Francisco-California-94105/Radium-One-Advertising-is-a-HUGE-RIP-OFF-off-LYING-AND-DECEIVING-Consumers-Suspected-of-F-1063976. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Radium One