Complaint Review: RadiumOne

• Updated: Wed, March 20, 2013

• Reported By: Dale — HOUSTON Texas
RadiumOne

RadiumOne RadiumOne is a rip off on Tagged.com , Internet

I have completed many offers for earned "points" on the social site, Tagged.com.  These offers are administrated by RadiumOne.  I get credit for most small offers I complete, but repeatedly I have not gotten credit when I have spent money on an offer.

The most recent incident involve GoDaddy.com.  The offer was points would be awarded upon completing a purchase with GoDaddy.  I purchased a domain from GoDaddy and even have it up and running.

Tagged claims the offer was not completed.  I have sent them requested screenshots of the confirmation email as well as my account page on GoDaddy that shows the purchase and the date the purchase was made.

My advice is that no one participate in the "Earn Gold" offers on Tagged.com, especially those that involve payment in an offer being made.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/20/2013 06:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/RadiumOne/internet/RadiumOne-RadiumOne-is-a-rip-off-on-Taggedcom-Internet-1036543. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on RadiumOne