Complaint Review: RadiumOne

• Submitted: Tue, July 10, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, December 10, 2012

• Reported By: Forg — Hart Michigan United States of America
RadiumOne

RadiumOne ban the complaints away, Internet

*General Comment: RadiumOne ripped me off also!

This is the worst customer service/support I have seen. I had a small issue, easy to fix, and provided pictures. I understand a 3rd party advertiser on their network is at fault for the initial problem. Support is still handled by RadiumOne employees and thus RadiumOne is the responsible party for dealing with problems that arise.

It seemed staff was not even reading my text at first and was spitting out a pre-scripted series of actions which resulted in asking me for information already provided.

Repeatedly providing proof of my situation to customer support quickly exasperated me. I provided pictures, the next reply asked for pictures that they had just been given. You could clearly see them yet I was stalled again and a again. At this point I bypassed the web form system and directly emailed the company from its contact page. In the end I was told:

"We have checked with the advertiser responsible for this offer and determined that the transactions weren't fully completed."

"We have decided to make an exception and credit your account."

When I inquired as to how exactly it was not completed, again pointing to the required account and toolbar in the picture proving that I did in fact complete all requirements of the offer, I was then told that if I was not satisfied they would reverse (take away) the credit and that repeated manual crediting of my account could result in banning from the service.

This was the only manual credit, and only time I've ever even contacted Radium One support.

Later the same day I checked the site to see if they had replied and saw my account was manually "suspended" by their support staff. It appears this is a ban, as there is no expiration on the suspension and disallows new tickets or replies so that the staff member has the "last word".

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/10/2012 10:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/RadiumOne/internet/RadiumOne-ban-the-complaints-away-Internet-909368. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on RadiumOne

#1 General Comment

RadiumOne ripped me off also!

AUTHOR: catsinjax - (United States of America)

I have been battling with their so called support for two weeks, back and forth, with no resolution. They simply refuse to credit my account, as their offer stated they would do. I provided proof and still, all I get is mechanical responses from them, stating the same words over and over. It's as if they do no read one single word you send in reply. They owe me quite  a bit at this point and make it clear, they close the complaint in 5 days, no matter if it is resolved or not.  Someone needs to hold them accountable for their implied contract agreement.  I am sick of automated responses. Support is supposed to resolve an issue, not just make it clear they are going to rip people off!