Complaint Review: Rafi Weiss

Rafi Weiss
Internet USA

Rafi Weiss Rafi Weiss Did Lousy Gardening Job Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Rafi Weiss is No LIAR

Rafi Weiss handled my landscaping needs a couple weeks. I was thoroughly disappointed in the quality of the Tricon Development, as he calls it. At 16 years old, I understand his ambitions. Nonetheless, he must learn to be responsible if he is to properly enter the adult world. 16 years of age is sufficient to begin learning these hard lessons. I hope Rafi Weiss, therefore, begins learning them real quickly. He has much potential if he takes my words to heart.

I wish him the best. He just must work on his act.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/03/2013 12:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rafi-Weiss/internet/Rafi-Weiss-Rafi-Weiss-Did-Lousy-Gardening-Job-Internet-1055842. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Rafi Weiss

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Rafi Weiss is No LIAR

AUTHOR: Rafi Weiss - ()

The Tricon Development is a patented floral technique by Rafi Weiss. I ensure it is unique from all others, although I am certain there are other arrangements that might be similar. I, Rafi Weiss, am always willing and capable of displaying photos of all my landscaping techniques, if requested. I love my career as a landscaper!

I am sorry to hear you were disappointed. Please contact me, so I may remedy this situation.

I may only be 16 years old, but I stand by all my work. Call me, please.

To thos reading, you may check out my official website for pictures (more to come): rafiweiss.com.

Sincerely yours,