Complaint Review: Raid Wahieb

• Reported By: Renee — Oakland California USA
Raid Wahieb
Palo Alto, Ca Palo Alto, California United States of America

Raid Wahieb Married for Green Card Palo Alto, California

Long story short, I married Raid Wahieb on 9/1/01, ten days later (9/11/01) I find myself on the couch next to my new handsome, Arab, Israeli, Bedouin husband drinking coffee.  Both of us were crying about the bombing of New York City.

6 months or so into our  marriage I helped him acquire credit, set him up in business and we had a four year marriage.  I got tired of babysitting a full grown man so I told him to go learn how to do life on his own in America for a while to see how easy he had it with me.

This man cried like a little baby and off he went.  He begged and begged which made it even more pitiful, he started to accuse me of being unfaithful, and started stalking me.  Finally the mess was over but I still had his Green Card and INS info.  Raid Wahieb left owing me $20.000.

It wasn't long and I found out from his friends and some of them he grew up with in Israel, that he was sleeping around through out our whole relationship, as well as scamming me!  I am not a stupid women, he was just good at it!

I figured that two wrongs don't make a right so I gave him his Green Card when he came to me with the story of his new marriage and child on the way as well as traveling back to Mugar Village israel to see family.  He never paid me what he owed me and I can't and couldn't afford the stupid attorneys fees to take him to court.

His poor new wife is some she' she' nurse in Palo Alto, Ca where they live, I bet she is busting ass taking care of him and they're kid(s) while his is out on the Harley that I bought him, putting gas in it with her money living in the house she bought!  her name is Kimberly something.  The kid is cute, but screw that I want my money back!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/28/2012 07:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Raid-Wahieb/Palo-Alto-California-/Raid-Wahieb-Married-for-Green-Card-Palo-Alto-California-961305. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Raid Wahieb