Complaint Review: Raider Publishing International- Mr Adam Salvaniww

• Submitted: Wed, October 03, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, October 03, 2012

• Reported By: Anthony — Gros Islet Saint Lucia
Raider Publishing International- Mr Adam Salvaniww

Raider Publishing International- Mr Adam Salvaniww, Mythology VS History, Internet

In August 2010, I signed a contract with raider for publishing my book, they charged 849.00 USD of which I paid through bank transfer, after it was made they confirmed that they have received the money, and that some one would get in touch with me, after six months I received a book cover for the book to confirm this I did with minor alternations, after three months, I did not hear from anyone, but Mr Salvani told me after enquiringly, that my book will be published MAY/June 2011, may June came and nothing,

when august came and the contract ended, I queried and was told that I will be compensated with additional books more that the contract stated, and my book will be publiched a few months later, 2012 came and January I inquired, and some one representing Mr Salvani told me that the matter is being look after, another three months, I wrote and another person told me that she represents Mr salvani and that my book have been sent to the Editors, another three months and when I wrote three e- mails none was answered,
Please help me

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/03/2012 05:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Raider-Publishing-International-Mr-Adam-Salvaniww/internet/Raider-Publishing-International-Mr-Adam-Salvaniww-Mythology-VS-History-Internet-950089. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Raider Publishing International- Mr Adam Salvaniww