Complaint Review: Raider Publishing International

• Updated: Thu, January 19, 2012

• Reported By: Alfie — Johannesburg Other South Africa
Raider Publishing International
New York, New York United States of America

Raider Publishing International Being let down for my publication New York, New York

My name is Alfredo Dos Santos.
I have written my first book called Moon Shadow the Birth.
I have been in contact with ,many publishing companies, and had decided to go with Raider Publishing International.

They offered me the best deal out there, and were promising as to what i was expecting.
I submitted my work to them in 2009 and paid a hefty amount of R27000.00.
Taking their best package with all the bells and whistles. I was hoping for the best to come out of my work.

But hence its been a uphill battle with them, as i had to beg for my free copies of my work.
Only in 6 Months did they eventually send it through. The errors that occurred in the book was astounding. as the grammar and spelling errors were not even taken care of.

After that i tried contacting them again, and again, and again. but yet to no satisfaction have i even received a reply.
I paid for advertising, TV AD, Radio AD and surety that my book would be considered for shelf space in all major countries. but nothing came of it.
I have not heard from them in over a year and a half, and this is quite concerning.
I thought to give them time, and hope that something would happen. but nothing at all.

Seems to me that this company is out to get rich on others expenses, but are not willing to do as they promised. I am at my wits end and would like to know what i can do to get this issue resolved?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/19/2012 04:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Raider-Publishing-International/New-York-New-York-/Raider-Publishing-International-Being-let-down-for-my-publication-New-York-New-York-824993. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Raider Publishing International