Complaint Review: Raider Publishing International

• Submitted: Wed, October 24, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, October 24, 2012

• Reported By: Malcolm — Mathews United States of America
Raider Publishing International
350 5th Ave - 59th Floor, NY NY 10118 New York, New York United States of America

Raider Publishing International Adam Salviani Failure to pay royalties along with numerous breaking of our contract. New York, New York

In July 2011 I fell for Adam Salviani's confidence trickster's smooth talk and paid him more than $4,000 for a top of the line expedited  service. Until my payment was transacted, Adam responded instantly to my phone calls in a most pleasant and helpful manner but since then he has never been available to speak to me.

Raider produced an error riddled book two months late, agreed it was unacceptable and promised a reprint which has never happened.  My contract provided for an article in the Raider magazine, a radio broadcast and for the books to be placed in stores in the US and the UK. As far as I can tell none of this has happened.  My requests for a list of stores carrying  my book go unanswered.

In June 2012 I got my first sales report covering the last quarter of 2011.  It stated I my royalties were $267.36. I was told it would be paid in August.  I have received nothing and no response to emails asking why I haven't been paid.

The book is published under an ISBN number purchased by Raider and subsequent earnings continue to pass into Adam Salviani's hands.  I need to know how to stop him continuing to prosper from my error in falling for his initial flattery and enthusiasm for my book.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/24/2012 01:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Raider-Publishing-International/New-York-New-York-10118/Raider-Publishing-International-Adam-Salviani-Failure-to-pay-royalties-along-with-numerou-959494. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Raider Publishing International