Complaint Review: Raider Publishing International

• Updated: Tue, June 12, 2012

• Reported By: reor — Rotorua Internet New Zealand
Raider Publishing International
350 5th Avenue, 59th Floor New York, New York United States of America

Raider Publishing International Adam Salviani I submitted a manuscript to Adam Salviani of Raider Publishing International and it was accepted by Adam Salviani and a week or so later I was offered a contract to publish. New York, New York

I submitted a manuscript to Adam Salviani of Raider Publishing International in April 2011 and was offered a contract to publish through them. I paid over $899.00 USD and was promised my book would be published and on the bookshelves before Christmas of 2011. Since then, I have had very little correspondence with them and it is now 13th June 2012 and stil have heard nothing. I have sent numerous e-mails to Adam Salviani but to no avail. I have demanded to have my money refunded but still no answer. I think Adam Salviani is nothing but a thief and needs to be stopped. In myn mind, he nothing but a fraudster gaining money with false promises of publishing their book. Could someone please put a stop to this guy deceiving innocent people out of their money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/12/2012 08:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Raider-Publishing-International/New-York-New-York-10118/Raider-Publishing-International-Adam-Salviani-I-submitted-a-manuscript-to-Adam-Salviani-of-896706. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Raider Publishing International