Complaint Review: Raider Publishing International

• Updated: Tue, February 19, 2013

• Reported By: Werner Richter — Somerset West Other South Africa
Raider Publishing International
350 %th Ave., 59th Floor, New York New York, New York United States of America

Raider Publishing International Raider takes your money, produces nothing in almost two years, and sidesteps queries New York, New York

Concerning Raider Publishing:

Raider must rate as one of the most amazing phenomena in modern publishing. I April 2011 I submitted a completed manuscript with numerous illustrations to Raider. In September 2011 I was told that the book would probably be released in November/December. When nothing further transpired and I started making enquiries, there was a virtual break in communications. After many complaints I received a very apologetic email from Mr Salviani promising that we may move forward in a constructive way from here.  I sent back a revised manuscript with corrections in April 2012, only to experience the same pattern of non-communication. After finally being told in October 2012 that the release was expected around the end of October, I received  proofs that were the same sent to me in April 2012 - no corrections had been made. After numerous complaints I received an email in December 2012 stating that Mr Salviani will personally respond to my queries - I am still waiting. The cherry on top was the title in the proofs: ANECODTES FROM AFRICA. My advice to prospective writers is to avoid Raider like the plague. They cannot spell INTEGRITY, apart from other words, and their responses (or lack of it) are the most unprofessional Ive experienced with any organization on the planet. Raider is a blot on the United States of America and should be shut down!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/19/2013 03:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Raider-Publishing-International/New-York-New-York-10118/Raider-Publishing-International-Raider-takes-your-money-produces-nothing-in-almost-two-y-1016547. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Raider Publishing International