Complaint Review: Raider Publishing International

• Updated: Thu, August 09, 2012

• Reported By: Lyudmyla — Brigg,UK Other United Kingdom
Raider Publishing International
350 5th Ave.-59th Floor New York, New York United States of America

Raider Publishing International They don't pay me royalties.Due to the contract I should receive money every 3 months.Nothing has been sent for 11 months. New York, New York

My book "Made in the USSR" was published on 20th September 2011 by Raider Publishing International.Due to the contract they have to pay my royalties every 3 months.I haven't received the payment for 11 months.My book is characterised as "best seller,the most popular" on many sites.I have contacted Mr Salviani who promised to pay money in April,then in May,July...

I am an unemployed single mother I can't wait for years.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/09/2012 11:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Raider-Publishing-International/New-York-New-York-10118/Raider-Publishing-International-They-dont-pay-me-royaltiesDue-to-the-contract-I-should-924836. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Raider Publishing International